Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Issues paper Ideas

I was having a hard time thinking of possible topics I could write about. I was talking to my roommate and it came up that I could possibly talk about the affects of full time working mothers throughout the world. It has slowly become more popular throughout the world to have mothers working full time and not being housewives. The affect this can have on children can vary. Or another topic idea was about how movies have globalized throughout the world. America has definitely brought its movies to different countries probably affecting them in many ways.

2 comments:

  1. Both are great ideas, but I definitely think the working moms one could be very interesting. I mean, there's the Gospel side of the argument but it'd be interesting if you could find "the world's" side to benefit your argument.

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both but I think the working mothers is more original! One obvious counter argument though is that in 2nd and 3rd world countries, moms don't have a choice. Something to be aware of. :) Good luck!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete