Thursday, March 24, 2011

Star Wars Outline

So, I am a really big nerd and one of my favorite series of movies is Star Wars. So I have chosen to outline, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

Beginning: The movie starts out with a story already in play with Jedi nights trying to finish a mission they have been sent on. The story builds and reveals more and more as the characters share things.

Middle: The plot really settles in as Qui-Gon Jinn meets little Anikan Skywalker. There are then a series of problems that develope that is important to solve before the movie comes to a close and for the fate of the republic.

Conclusion: The Jedis form a union with the planet of Naboo where they help to fight against the dark side. They then celebrate the success of winning by a happy parade at the end.

5 comments:

  1. I love Star Wars! When I was little I used to dream about becoming a Jedi and learning the ways of the Force. I thought the Dark Side was so cool. Good outline, sometimes it is hard to make a short outline of a movie when it is just the beginning of a huge series with lots of characters and plots.

    jcm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love it when movies are analyzed as a piece of rhetoric. It can be so interesting how deep the discussion can go!
    sak

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked the best topic EVER!
    P.S. great pic
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best topic thus far!!! I love when you pick a piece for homework that you actually like! Good analysis even though the scene was short. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice topic! Haha I have to say I like the old Star Wars movies better than the newer ones

    ReplyDelete