Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What do you want to do with your life?

As human beings, we tend to create goals for ourselves. Its human nature to be always looking to the future and what our potential is. For myself, I have always wanted to strive and be the best person I can be. I hope that I can graduate from BYU with a major in Special Education and a minor in Music. As any girl, I wish to get married sometime in the next couple years of my life.
I've always had that goal to start a family and get cealed in the temple to my eternal companion. I want to be able to serve to the best of my ability in my church callings and be a light to those who need it. In my life I hope to bless the lives of those around me and raise my children in the gospel. Overall, I hope my life is full of happiness and joy. I have been so blessed in my life and I hope I never take it for granted.

4 comments:

  1. These are some great goals. Do you play an instrument (I only ask because you mentioned you wanted to pursue a minor in music)?

    -cbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do play the piano and oboe. I was actually an oboe performance major last semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you keep an eternal perspective on things. That will help each of us throughout this course, this college, and this life! Also love that your are a musician always wanted to be one but never practiced my loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so great how you have these goals and it sounds like you have things figured out. I love your major and I love music too.
    -NS

    ReplyDelete